Full Desk Legal Recruiter and Sales / Search Consultant
The Advocates is looking for our next Houston team members!
The Advocates, a leading Denver-based legal search firm, opened in Texas in 2016 and is looking to increase our growing presence there. We are expanding our team in Houston to keep up with our growth. We are passionate about helping our clients build the best team for their law firms and connecting candidates with opportunities where they will thrive.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
Join a driven, tight-knit, driven group of business professionals ready to help you succeed
- You will receive unique and exceptional sales training
- Enjoy Industry-leading compensation with uncapped commissions
- Benefits including fully covered health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, PTO and a matching IRA
- Growth - Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, and competitive individual looking for promotion and to advance their career
Are you a people person? If you are driven and enjoy talking with, learning about, and connecting with others, this may be the role for you. As a Sales/Search Consultant, you will seek out and build relationships with clients and candidates while working closely with both throughout the entire hiring process. This includes:
- Selling retained and contingent search accounts and managing your own client relationships through our proven systems and inquiry-based sales approach
- Recruiting, screening and interviewing attorney candidates by leveraging our proprietary in-depth processes for each step of the process
- Advising & coaching both candidate and client through the hiring process
We encourage you to apply if you meet the below requirements:
To apply, please submit a current resume to email@example.com and tell us something about yourself that can’t be found in your resume.
- A Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
- 3+ years in Sales. Staffing/recruiting experience, and cold-calling preferred
- High-energy individual with a passion for people
- A high-degree of personal investment and motivation in developing your career
Visit our website at www.AdvocatesDenver.com for more information about our firm.
We look forward to meeting you!