Our client, an industry leader in the global trade and petrochemical derivative distribution market is seeking a Corporate Counsel for their Houston office. This position will play a key role in supporting the corporate challenges common to a fast-growing, multinational Company.
Corporate Counsel Duties:
- Support the corporate and financial functions of the Legal Department
- Report and serve as advisor to the Deputy General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Review, negotiate, and draft corporate documents and commercial agreements including sales, financing, banking and non-disclosure, agency, guarantee and other day-to-day agreements
- Provide tactical legal advice to Company business units internationally in relation to legal corporate and financial matters
Corporate Counsel Qualifications:
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Comfortable working in a global environment, considering business taking place in different time zones
- Ability to travel on short notice
- Experience working with common law and civil law jurisdictions, preferred
- Communicate well in English, preferably also in other languages
- Individual must be motivated, detail-oriented
- Must be able to work independently on multiple projects delivering consistent, timely legal work-product in a fast-paced environment
Pay is and benefits are competitive.
Finalists for the position will receive individual service including resume, interview, and career coaching from an experienced Advocate.
Does this sound like you? Are you interested in taking the next step in your career?
If so we would love to meet you. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to getting to know you!