Our client, a leading provider in healthcare outcomes for children, is seeking an Assistant General Counsel for their Colorado branch.
Assistant General Counsel role includes:
- Research, contracting and regulatory experience
- Experience with compliance issues, commercial contracting and management
- RE contracting
- Healthcare operations contracting, innovation center work
- Licensing / IP matters
- Relationship builder with internal leaders and departments and outside counsel
Assistant General Counsel Qualifications:
- 5-12 (Ideally 10+) years of experience in Healthcare Law
- Experience working within a hospital / healthcare organization(s), over firm experience
- Truly a “Jack or Jill of all trades” in healthcare transactional law
- Must be able to multi-task, able to move from project to project in a fast-paced environment
Pay and benefits are competitive.
Please respond with your resume and brief cover letter if this sounds like the an opportunity you would like to pursue!