Our client, a national Plaintiff's firm is seeking a Asbestos and Personal Injury Associate. This is a great opportunity for those who are passionate about their work, highly motivated and desire to work in a engaging fast-paced environment.
Associate Duties include:
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Build and maintain client relationships
- 1-3+ year experience
- Must have strong written and oral advocacy skills
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Previous asbestos litigation experience a plus
- Must be admitted to and in good standing with the State Bar of Texas
Pay and benefits are competitive.
Please respond with your resume and brief cover letter if this sounds like the an opportunity you would like to pursue!